Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall


I'm in the midst of shopping with my sister ninz & also with my naughty baby boy leonardo while somebody tried to call on my cellphone. And so as a normal person of course you will ask who the person is.. and he replied that he's from VCargo worldwide, asking for my shipping information since i have a package from Procter & Gamble Phil. and so i gave it to him without hesitation. And when i got home i received this Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Shampoo and Conditioner!

I know it' s not really that big deal but i am very happy that I got a freebie when I got home! :D
I love Pantene! I am currently using the green one. Will use this after the green one!!!
Let's see if it really is effective like what they said on the commercial!

No comments:

Post a Comment