Wednesday, April 28, 2010

tonsillitis and drama

Woke up early in the morning which i am not fond to do, paid bills & ate Chowking breakfast with the kids. ;)
I ordered Pork Chao fan plus extra 2pc shanghai and a glass of ice tea.. Elie ordered the Spicy Chao Fan plus extra 2pc siomai and a glass of Coke.

still have a tonsillitis ;( hard for me to eat..

The weather is bad! Bad as in super hot!
It's not recommendable to go out especially if you're with your kids.
Luckily we have our own car so there won't be any problem with that.
Though we have our own, the air-con can't beat the sun's power. I have to put my bag above my legs cause i don't want it to end up toasted/baked lol i don't want my legs to darken!haha sigh..

then we went straight to my parents house ;)
we visited them again! there is a really a big difference when you're with your original family.
i can say it because now i have 3 family ;) my original fam, my 'own' fam & my hubby's fam. hihi... confusing???

I still miss them.. i want to be with them.. i want to cherish the moment cause my mom and dad are not getting young... they are getting old! i want to be with them if ever i have time.. nothing beats a super-baby-girl-sorta-brat ;) that's me

i am praying that my mom and dad's life will be longer than expected and prayed for. i love them so much.. and i miss them ;'(

whenever i am sad..whenever my heart is filled with sorrow and pain all i wanted to do is to be with them. i am their baby girl. i know deep in their heart that they love me to death and they also misses me much more than i do. (and i think i am their most loved against my 4 siblings hihi cause i am the youngest...the baby!)

No comments:

Post a Comment